Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
(To be sung with the theme from the Beverly Hillbillies)
Come and listen to a story 'bout a man named Ted, A poor college kid, barely kept his family fed. But then one day he was talking to a recruiter who said, "they'll pay big bucks if ya work on a computer"..
UNIX, that is....Windows 10....Workstations...C++...VB
Well, the first thing ya know ol' Ted's an engineer. The kinfolk said "Ted, move away from here". They said "Bangalore is the place you oughta be" so he bought some donuts and he moved to Kormangla...
Intel, that is....dry heat... no amusement parks.....
On his first day at work, they stuck him in a cube. Fed him lots of donuts and sat him at a tube. They said "your project's late, but we know just what to do Instead of 40 hours, we'll work you 52!"
OT, that is ...unpaid...mandatory.....
The weeks rolled by and things were looking bad. Schedules started slipping and some managers were mad. They called another meeting and decided on a fix. the answer's very simple..."we'll work him sixty-six!"
Tired, that is.. stressed out.. no social life....
Months turned into years and his hair was turning gray. Ted worked very hard while his life just slipped away Waiting to retire when he turned 64, instead he got a call and escorted out the door.
Laid off, that is...de-briefed...unemployed.
Now the moral of the story is, do what you are told companies will use you and discard you when you're old So gather up your friends and start your own firm, Beat the competition, watch old bosses squirm.
Millionaires that is.....Bill Gates...Steve Jobs...
Ya'll come back now, ya hear.
There! Now get back to work!
( This song is believed to be in public domain. If you feel it belongs to you, please let me know the details. I will remove or provide a link as requested.)
Monday, March 23, 2015
Well isn't it annoying how after playing for so long you are left with 5 digit scores on each level. No matter what you try, that junky keep flipping. And those hard earned coins are never enough - you need upgradations on your vehicles, at times the vehicle you were driving all alone isn't suitable for current level. And, ofcourse you have to unlock new levels as well.
Here is a easy and fast way to earn coins. (ofcourse, there are cheats/cracked version of games available -- but do you really trust those third party cracked game files)
Here is what you can do during game play:
1. earn coins! (yeah but that's what is the toughest part. If you had been earning enough coins you would not be here reading this article. Well there is some pain involved at the beginning.)
2. earn coins just enough to open 'MOON' stage.
3. Once on this level, let your vehicle rock and roll. You will notice those single insane air times get you more coins than what you had been earning so far. 10-12 such air times each game and soon you will have coins enough to buy new vehicles, stages and upgrades.
|10000 and counting, did you actually ever earn these many coins in initial stages even after riding for long. :D|
|83450 coins at 707m: fast isn't it! 10 such games and have a new stage/vehicle. No need to use those cracked game files and absolutely no need to pay for coins. |
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
GATE scores are finally out! This post is specially for those who could not perform as expected. Well if your score isn't enough to get you into IITs/IISc/NITs/IIITs, there is still hope that you might get into a Central(Government of India) University/Institute. Ofcourse, to be on safer side I would advise to apply to state universities/counsellings. However, below is the list of Central Universities/Institutes which you should not miss. Being centrally funded they do offer facilities no less than any NIT, and being out of focus most of them are left with vacant seats.
Existing Central Universities:
1. Rajeev Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh (http://www.rgu.ac.in/) : Courses - M.Tech (CSE).
2. Tezpur university, Assam (http://www.tezu.ernet.in/) : Departments - Computer Science & Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics and comm.Engineering, Energy, Food Engineering and Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
3. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi (http://jmi.ac.in/)
4. JawaharLal Nehru University, Delhi (http://www.jnu.ac.in/)
5. Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Madhya Pradesh (http://www.dhsgsu.ac.in/ ) : M.tech (Applied Geology)
6. North Eastern Hill University, Meghalaya (http://www.nehu.ac.in/): Various M. Tech programs, check website for details.
7. Pondicherry University (http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/ ): Check website for list of courses and admission procedure. Also, as this university conducts its own examination, you need not be GATE qualified to get admit.
8. Indian Maritime University, Tamil Nadu (http://www.imu.nic.in/ ): Only Maritime related M.Tech programs. Check website for details.
9. University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad (http://www.uohyd.ac.in/ ): Various programs. Check website for details.
10. Aligarh Muslim University, Uttar Pradesh (http://www.amu.ac.in/ ): Various programs. Check website for details.
11. Banaras Hindu University (http://bhu.ac.in/ ): It should not be in this list. IT-BHU has been upgraded to IIT-BHU.
National Institute of Technical Teacher’s Training & Research(s), Under MHRD (Govt. of India):
12. NITTTR, Bhopal – National Institute of Technical Teacher’s Training & Research- (http://www.nitttrbpl.ac.in/ ): Various M.Tech Courses. Check website for details. Institute has a dedicated corporate relation cell, which ensures if students want to join industry instead of academics after course completion, they get sufficient exposure both in terms of training and placement opportunities.
13. NITTTR, Chandigarh – National institute of Technical Teacher’s Training & Research – (http://www.nitttrchd.ac.in/ ): Various M.Tech courses. Check website for details. Most seats are reserved for candidates with experience. However, a certain number of seats are open for freshers too.
Newly Opened Central Universities:
14. Central University Of Bihar (http://www.cub.ac.in/): Courses - M.Tech (CSE)
15. Central University of Punjab (http://cup.ac.in/ ): M.Tech (CS&T and Cyber Security)
16. Central University of Rajasthan (http://www.curaj.ac.in/ ): M.Tech (CSE)
17. Central University of Jharkhand (http://cuj.ac.in/ ): M.Tech (Mobile Computing)