Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

An October Affair!


It rained magic this October
straberry dreams stormed me
navy blue sky poured onto me
hot air balloon flew high
and I boarded one
only to be carried into orange horizon
pearly angels flew by
and I could not hold onto one

that was the purple October
but it had to end...!

Wished the shower had just continued
the birds had continued tweeting
the song had swept the clock
the plants had flowered candies
and chocolates and cold coffee...!

But that was a dream
that was the purple October
and it had to end...!

I woke to the smiling sun
knew have skies to conquer
clouds to enjar
miles to fly
rise up and up and away
I let go the angels
the navy blue sky and clouds
I let go the candies, the chocolates
and the cold coffee
I let go the hot air balloon
and the magic rain.

I woke to smiling sun
to conquer the skies
to enjar the clouds
to fly miles
to rise up and up and away

and the purple October ended..!

3 comments:

  1. long tym after a rejoicing poem on nature :)
    keep it up becoz its not easy 4 evry1 2 continue their hobbies and u hv dat perseverance 2 take out time 4 writings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanx...sorry not regular online these days...thats why coundnt see your comment...why dont you join me on linkedin....link to my linkedin profile is on sidebar of this page...
      thanx again..:)

      Delete